Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Want to Write a Book on the Haiti Mission


There has been a book on Mexico, Nigeria, Phillipines, but none that I have noticed have been written on our largest mission program which has been Haiti.  I would like to collect letters, stories, history and other antidotes in relation to the Church in Haiti.
 How many have found the Histories of the Congregations a very interesting if not  an inspiring booklet? I believe it is time to write a book about our different mission fields so the next generation can become inspired to continue the work of the Great Commission.

I already have a number of on site illustrations  (our congregational church buildings,etc) , notes, and other material, so there would already be a small start. I just need personal experiences from missionaries, CSI men, CPS unit boys etc. to really get it rolling. Perhaps you know of somebody that already has started. There is truly a large number of our people that would have connection with the Haiti mission.

If interested in this project or have suggestions please contact me at

jonluketws@gmail.com

 Thank-You.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea JLT! I know numerous former missionaries you could interview here. Get with me on the contact info- B.E.

    ReplyDelete