Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sugar Shack Ice Cream Parlor Demopolis AL

Alot of my readers are aware that I run an ice cream parlor. Basically it provides jobs for two to three girls from the area. A factory closed down in the area which cut my business in half making it difficult for me to run the store myself. Finally I am coming to the cross roads of decision.  http://sugarshackicecream.blogspot.com/ is a link to see my building. With a sideline business I could work there myself, providing it could carry me into the winter. I would be open to the ideas of any of my readers. At times I want to just shut it down, but many in the community would not like to see that happen.  I enjoy working there myself and when I work there myself the business of course does better. Please pray for me that I would know what God's will is in this matter. It is a great place to share Christian values and outreach. Thanks.

Any suggestions email me at jonluketws@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment