Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Looking How God is Helping You Through the Economy of Today

This is a time of "Trust and Obey" for men trying to provide livings for their growing families. We need more of those stories of God's provision and His interest even in the little things of life to egg us on to greater trust that he will see us through. Our goal is not to become rich, but to be obedient and see those things he would have us to do. I want to inspired you want to be inspired, so let us share here those stories no matter how small, that are proof of God's Faithfulness. Thank-You.


One evening my wife and I prayed for a van. We needed a vehicle and had not enough money to buy anything. I half joked that we should pray for a free van. The next day a brother offered a van for us to drive that I never knew exsisted. It was old and worn, but has been serving us for a month already. It taught me that God is so good to us beggars. Just trying to Praise God. Please send in your story to jonluketws@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment