Saturday, March 20, 2010

Prayer Request

I humbly ask for prayers from anyone out there. I am launching out on a small store venture. It is to support my family and to be an outreach to the community. I am in a rougher end of town, the business next door had an armed robbery last month. That is not the aim of my prayer request. I am praying for a town and area revival. It is amazing how Christian men and pastors find their way to our store when we are not even open. They want to visit. There is a cry all around in these hard times. I have a limited budget and have been doing most of all the work myself in remodeling. We work from 7 or 8am to 10:30 at night for the last month and a half. We are getting close to completion. One more week. I just want to provide a living for my family and reach out to the downtrodden. Please pray that we can be successful if it is the Lord's will. Miracles have happened here and there, but really I want you to pray for this community, because there is a real cry. I just felt moved to write this request while working and thank-you! Demopolis AL

1 comment:

  1. Jon - hope and pray God will bless your work and that it can be a success, financially and spiritually.

    ReplyDelete