Saturday, July 23, 2011

Haitibook.blogspot.com


It looks like I have taken up in earnest the fight of completing the "Haiti Book" of the history of the Church of God in Christ Mennonite in Haiti---- complete with stories and culture, etc. I principally am an illustrator and have a number of illustrations from visiting that country and from here and there. I will post the books progress on a sister site, so as not to crowd or derail Operation Noah's purpose. I appreciate contributions from around the world that make this site on Noah possible. Also Christian Evangelical directed inspirations are also desired to make Operation Noah a help rather than hindrance -----to further our goals of reaching our fellow men here in America and abroad.  
    I am not trying to make this sound heavy or anything :) I think you know what I mean. I feel like such a wretch at times in the light of my weaknesses- I often wonder if the Lord can even use me. Yet when I think of how much he has done for me, the least I can do is get back up and keep on trying. If I can stammer or croak out some encouragement here and there for the Lord let me do it. (Help me God.)

The bottom line is that I have another site for my Haiti Book material at haitibook.blogspot.com for whoever is interested. It is one way also to get the word out and get people serious about contributing articles that are needed for that project. If they smell the smoke maybe they will see fire and help keep it burning. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment