Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Voice of Christian's Fellowship

The Nigerian Church of God in Christ, Mennonite Church Christian Paper. I once thought you about had to have connections with somebody in Nigeria to get this newsletter, magazine what ever you want to call it. I would borrow them whenever I could get my hands on them. Now I found out you can get a subscription from Gospel Publishers for $20 for one year! Thats right so phone now.........620-354-2532 and get your subscription today.

They are really inspirational articles written by the members of our Church in Nigeria. There is one catch..So far the Fellowship's editors have been sending the newsletters by visitors back to the USA. Meaning sometimes you will get two at a time as they come a little irratic. I say let us support our Nigerian brethren and see what they have to say. Thank-You

No comments:

Post a Comment