Saturday, May 26, 2012

Some of the Latest Thoughts

I have been very busy writing down testimonies of conversion and life stories that I gathered from my trip. What my trip taught me: 
 Wow, so much to do and the clock still clicks on. The answer to me is a total dependence on God. This last trip opened my eyes to the frailty of human effort. No intellect or personal ability amounts to much on the table of the Gospel, just a willingness to be nothing and have our eyes on Christ and his will for our lives. Prayer has also become so meaningful....


Phil 3:8
KJV
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 


NIV
What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment