Sunday, August 14, 2016

What I Do in my Spare Time: Laser Etching



Here are a few samples of some of the work I do on the side with my laser printer. I have not made too many craft projects for school yet, because of three reasons: Etsy.com, Pinterest and not enough feedback from those interested in needing material. People in general can find ideas and cheap enough alternatives on those sites. We are having a teacher meeting in CA in November or so and I will see if we can find more support or volunteers before we start a fresh website or move forward. However if you have ideas relating to school, this website or would like me to do some laser etching or design for you: contact me at jonluketws@gmail.com







Hymn done on Basswood



Reunion Magnet made out of Acrylic



                                                      Magnets made out of Alder Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment