Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Time is Busy and the Days Seemed Shortened



Between moving, teaching school, and raising a family time seems to a commodity in great demand. I am also trying to finish the Haiti book though that has been more of a mental exercise. I may post here more again when time permits. I have 21 students and for the first year in an established school I have to really apply myself to keep things to the status quo. This coming week I get to have a workshop at a teacher meeting in Idaho so that also takes time and effort. Yet I had  the priviledge to sit with an elderly man for Sunday dinner that kept stressing the fact that we need to do more for the Lord. He eighty years old and kept telling us young men that we need to do more for God. And it is true ----because he has done so much for us. Life is a test and what grade will you settle for?

No comments:

Post a Comment