Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Plain Old Day Trip-- Don't Forget Gospel Tract Boxes

Gospel tract with hand
       Took my family to the zoo the other weekend. It came to me that adage, "You are not a tract worker unless you have a tract in your pocket". Availability is the key. I knew we would be passing a town I had been working near during the week. It had come to me to put out some tract display boxes in a few of the businesses along the road. So we took along three boxes to get started. When we stopped for gas, I put one in the gas station and walked across the street to put one in a laundromat. The idea here is not to tell you what I did as much as------ I was impressed how easy it was ---just to have tracts available in my vehicle to be able to take few minutes of a day trip and make it a small tract run. The difference could be that it might be in the right place in the right time for somebody. It is a must to have packets in the car also for handouts.
      On a different day I put some tracts in my pocket on the way to work. Later in the afternoon there was a time were it was the perfect time to hand them out. If they had not been there --I would not have used them. Trust me --I need more spontaneous tract work in my life. It is a small thing to do, but with a prayer it may do so much for yet another. It all starts with just having a tract in your pocket..........

No comments:

Post a Comment