Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank my Readers for their Interest

I feel like I have neglected to post anything very inspiring the last few months. I have been operating on a full time job besides trying to run a ice cream parlor and raise a small family. This evening I noticed my readership has included views from absolutely around the world and has not rally slacked up with thousands of views. Of course that is nothing if no good has been done, pray rather that some one some way can be led away from the wrath to come by these feeble efforts. Let's all pray that many more can be led to Christ. Send inspiring stories or missionary letters to jonluketws@gmail.com so we may use it here if it seems to fit and edify. Thanks

 I have been touched the last couple of weeks with new inspiration to Trust and Pray more for the furtherance of the Gospel. It is not a after thought of the Gospel to practice the Great Commission, but rather it started with the preaching of Noah and also is part of God's covenant with Abraham that all peoples will be blessed through his seed, Gen 12:1-4.

Once Again Rushed............Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment