Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Drilling to Hell Story: Researching the Source

How many have you heard the story about the Finnish drilling rig in Siberia whose drill suddenly hit a hollow spot 4 miles down. When they were investigating the problem when they realized there was screaming going on down there. They lowered microphones, etc. I have always wondered about this story and wondered where it's source was. This is the closest link I have found so far. I want readers to be sure that Hell is real. Whether or not this particular story is true or not the Bible is clear on the matter of Hell. It is the final resting place for sin , made for the devil and his angels (Matt 25:41) and all those that reject the Love of God.  Rev. 20: 15, Rev. 21:8

 I have heard this story about the drilling told at different times and I wondered at its source. If you know of a differing source let me know. Here is the link to one article on the matter:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drilltohellfacts.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment